- You build, improve and extend a scalable and cloud-based data platform based on MS Azure Stack in an iterative way
- You develop resilient and performant data architectures in order to make life easier for the internal users
- You shape a cloud-based stream and batch processing solution to integrate all kind of data sources and APIs (e.g. IoT data, business related data).
- You enjoy to provide tools and advice for data ingestion, processing and analysis to empower our teams in gaining valuable insights.
- You have a university degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- You already have demonstrable experience with big data environment in the cloud (MS Azure Stack, Azure functions, data factory, Cosmos DB, Event Hub, Service Bus,…) as well as with python, java, scala or R
- You have a deep understanding of approaches to data storage and different data architectures (RDMBS, NOSQL databases, OLAP), proficiency with SQL and Cosmos DB.
- You have a profund knowledge about cloud infrastructure automation and management (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI).
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
Our mission is making people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.