- You develop new software products in the areas of scan, CAD, CAM for the dental market.
- You contribute to the definition of software architecture and interfaces.
- You collaborate with testing and operation teams.
- You code frontend and backend requirements.
- Depending on your skills and orientation you will be involved in these topics:
- Creation and optimization database and geometric applications
- Mesh modification and tool path calculation algorithms
- 3D rendering and visualization of freeform models in cloud solutions
- Performance tuning and scalability
- Machine learning
- You are fascinated by technology and you are eager to expand your knowledge.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering or comparable education and/or several years professional experience.
- You have experience with Visual Studio, C#.
- Experience in modern UI development for 3D-rendering as well as Blazor is an advantage.
- In addition, experience with Microsoft Azure, Docker, Git and Jira is an advantage.
- You convince us as a team player and with a reliable and cooperative personality.
- You are fluent in English and German
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
Our mission is making people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.