- You will support an interdisciplinary team in the development of new materials for use in dental prosthetics.
- You will analyze the mechanical properties of new dental materials using structural mechanics calculations.
- You will optimize and extend the models and methods for structural mechanics calculations.
- You are pursuing a course of study that focuses on materials science, mechanical engineering, computational engineering, information technology, medical technology, physics or a similar field.
- You have initial experience with the finite elements method and a working knowledge of CAE programs such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, CAD and meshing.
- You have good written and spoken English skills.
- Your profile is rounded off by conscientiousness and the ability to work independently.
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3500 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
We strive to make people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.