- You are responsible for the definition of the key process together with our Marketing-team and the relevant IT-systems in the background.
- You are the go-to person that analyses the processes and takes care of their constant improvement, esp. in relation to efficiency and business continuity.
- You ensure compliance in regards of defined processes and tools and support our Marketing-team.
- You either lead or work in project teams, at the beginning by implementing and later developing our tools. Your first task will be to lead the go live and roll out of our new Digital Asset Management Software and the whole process of product launch.
- You are best equipped for this task if you have a commercial background and 3+ years of experience in process management.
- Experience in project management methods, ideally implementing software projects.
- Experience in a process of product launch, CELUM or another known Asset Management Software would be beneficial.
- You are an entrepreneurial, proactive teamplayer who enjoys challenges.
- Besides very good language (German, English) and MS Office skills you ideally have experience in Salesforce.
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3500 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
We strive to make people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.